JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I really like this Glock, but I'm just not an FDE fan. I'd like to trade it for something different. I'm not stuck on a Glock, but in this price range, I prefer them. This pistol is in great condition, probably less than 100rds fired, it comes with all the factory stuff, including the 2 extra back straps and 3 magazines. Last week I had Trijicon HD sights installed at Oregon Rifle Works for $135. If I trade for something other than another .40, I have 100rds of Winchester US Government contract JHP ammo to go with it, and if I trade for something other than a Glock in this size, I have a Bladetech IWB holster to go with it. I can add some cash.

For the transfer I can meet at Tigard Pawn around 445-5 weekdays and Shooters Service from about 9-2 weekdays with a little planning. I prefer Tigard Pawn, and will only pay up to $25 of the transfer costs if we trade, if we meet at Shooters you'll have to pay an extra $10 since they charge $35 each. I have a very busy work schedule. I can not meet anywhere else to trade, unless it's on a weekend and benefits me in some way, sorry.

Cash price is $650, trade is $675, money/accessories/ammo either way to make up the difference.

I will add my Aimpoint that is listed, in a trade for something worth more.

Some things I'm interested in (only "black" or stainless guns) -

-Sig P22x pistols, W. German heavily preferred.
-Glocks in 9mm, .40, .45 and 10mm (no full size)
-HK pistols
-Draco AK pistol
-ID REALLY LIKE TO WORK INTO A FiveseveN!

Not interested in XDs or M&Ps
IMG_7919.JPG

Last Edited:
Think we may have done a trade before on a Mini 14? I have a gen 3 G26(with the frying pan style finish) excellent shape, just installed a set of Ameriglo Hackathorn Tritium w/ black serrated rear about a month ago. I'm in Eugene, so we'd have to arrange a time for me to meet you. If you're interested. Comes with about 5 mags I think(minimum) and a Kydex Guncraft IWB holster image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Think we may have done a trade before on a Mini 14? I have a gen 3 G26(with the frying pan style finish) excellent shape, just installed a set of Ameriglo Hackathorn Tritium w/ black serrated rear about a month ago. I'm in Eugene, so we'd have to arrange a time for me to meet you. If you're interested. Comes with about 5 mags I think(minimum) and a Kydex Guncraft IWB holster View attachment 371440 View attachment 371439 View attachment 371441 View attachment 371442 View attachment 371443

The 23 is gone, or I'd have done it!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.