JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale in Portland is my gen 3 Glock 23 that I didn't want to bring to California to register. Probably around 1500 rounds through it. The pistol has a Glockmeister grip plug installed and I've got an extended magazine release not installed but included. This has night sights.

Included are the factory speed loader, four 13 round magazines and two 10 round magazines, along with forty rounds of Federal Premium 180 Grain Hydra-Shok hollow points and forty rounds of Winchester Ranger 165 Grain T-series hollowpoints. Also included is a Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe in horsehide (more moisture resistant than cow). This package for $850.

In the picture I've also got:
Streamlight TLR-1s Weapon Light
Safariland ALS Level III Duty Holster w/ Drop UBL (this holster works with or without the weapon light)
Safariland Sentry Lock installed on the holster increasing the retention to Level IV when desired
Safariland QLS Quick-Kit 3 which allows for quick release from a duty belt or mounting to objects
Blade-Tech Double Magazine holster with Tek-Lok clip.

For the whole thing as pictured $1100.

DSC02642_zpsdfeefc83.jpg

Last Edited:
I had a 23 with the same setup except I had a crimson trace grip on it. Nice light, extra mags all that you show. I sold it....I regret it daily when I grab another carry. Hope you are sure you want to get rid of it as those are awesome guns and superior to most 40 cals that can be carried comfortably.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.