JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well bought a glock 23 gen 4. I wanted to do some trigger work to it. Bill springfield does the 3.5 and polish for $65 bucks. Im sure I can do this my self. What should I order and install to this thing or sould I just send it off to bill. I know there has to be some glock guys here

If its a carry gun, leave it alone and learn to shoot the standard 4 pound trigger and reset. If it's a range toy, I would recommend sending it to a pro, but if you are bound and determined to work on it yourself, I would recommend going slow and having a few extra parts in case you take too much metal off in the polishing. Good luck!

I use my sig for CC but I would on rare times carry it. Mostly its just a range gun. I have always wanted to play around with doing alittle of this myself. I have herd that glocks would be a good gun to learn with because of so many parts you can get and ease of taking the gun apart. I want to take the dive in. For the most part though I only see people installing the 3.5 and a polish. Im guessing I should just start here for now

Netcarrier thank you for the offer. If its ok, if I run into trouble Ill send ya a pm with my questions.
Thanks

I repeat, if you are going to carry it EVER, do not mess with the trigger. It's cool if you want to do it, power to you, but the gun should stay strictly as a range gun once you've done work to the trigger.

I've been trained as and worked as a gunsmith. I have been a factory certified armorer for Glock, Beretta, Colt, and Mossberg. I have lots of guns that I have done trigger jobs to. That being said, all the guns I carry are bone stock. I do not want to have to field the question if I'm ever involved in a shooting as to why I lightened the trigger? Do you know more than the engineers who designed the gun? Are you trying to be a cowboy? Did you really mean to shoot the individual, or did you accidentally pull the trigger as it was too light? This may sound overly cautious, but better to be safe than sorry. Just a professionals opinion. Take it for what its worth...

I did the 25 cent polish job with flitz, lubed the appropriate area images-1_zpsc5986341.jpg and after several hundred rounds it will indeed smooth itself out pretty nice.

I too wouldn't lighten the trigger up by installing parts or sending it in, if it's your self defense pistol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top