JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This 3rd Gen Glock 23 comes with:
+ Factory night sights (still bright!)
+ Steel guide rod (have factory as well)
+ Grip plug
+ Three 13 round factory magazines
+ Pachmayr slip-on grip (NIB)
+ Extended magazine release (and original)
+ RCBS 3 die carbide set for .40 S&W & 10mm (brand new, never been used!)
+ Kydex paddle holster
+ Kydex dual magazine paddle holder (with interchangeable back piece to convert to belt)
+ Galco King Tuk "hybrid" holster
+ Don Hume leather belt holster
+ Glock box with cleaning rod, brush, manual, etc. (just missing the mag loader)
+ Hundreds (if not thousands) of once fired .40 brass (I have owned five or six Glock .40s over the past several years, and have always saved my brass for that "someday I will start reloading", but am now attempting to get out of this caliber).
+ Will also throw in a Coyote tan LA Police Gear Bail out Bag to take it all home in!

I am not sure of the round count, but it has been well taken care of. It was definitely carried more than it was fired, though it doesn't show too much sign of it.

For trades I am looking for a single stack compact or sub compact pistol in .380, 9mm, or 45.... SIG P238, P239, P290, Kahr P, CW, or CM series, a Glock 36, or???

For cash I am looking for $600 OBO for everything, or separately:
$450 for pistol w/ mags
$50 for brass
$35 for dies
$25 for King Tuk
$25 for Kydex holster & mag holder
$15 for Don Hume holster

Thanks!

Honestly, get the Sig 238. Especially if its gonna be your primary. It's such a nice gun. If you need to go even cheaper though go with the bodyguard .380. The lcp and p3at feel like toys. Please no flames from lcp fans but the 238 and the bodyguard actually feel like guns. Even my TCP is a step up, I just can't afford the other two right now

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.