JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I cant post pictures for some reason I have an eotech im trying to sell i just attached pics for that one but it wont let me upload pics of glock. Is there a way to remove old atachments in my file?

for those of you who dont know the c stands for compinsated, this glock has factory cut mag well, extended mag release, factory ported barell, factory night sights that still glow bright
price recuced to 425.00 I will not go any lower if I can not sell it will go back in the safe thanks for looking

hey i get it, is there anything important you want to add to this thread. Do you want to but the gun?

Rude. I was trying to help you. There is just a lot of weird people. I personally wouldnt throw my number on the worldwide web. About the spam. I have had to change multiple emails becuase I did some survey where they get your number and your email and blow your bubblegum up. Like I said I wasnt trying to "Nag".

I cant stop reading that. Uncalled for dude. Your not making me look bad, If that was your intention.

sorry was not trying to be rude. I just did not think it was necessary to keep adding the same information over and over to this post. I appreciate your help and in the future i will take your advice and not post important info on my posts thanks again
justin

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.