JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a like new G22 with original tupperware and 2 Magazines. Maybe 150 rnds down the pipe. Looking to trade into either something more powerful or something more concealable. Looking at G20 or G26/27, maybe a Kel Tec PF9 w/ some cash. I have ammo to sweeten the deal if appropriate. Open to other offers, hit me up!

Pics coming soon...

thanks!

I have a like new G22 with original tupperware and 2 Magazines. Maybe 150 rnds down the pipe. Looking to trade into either something more powerful or something more concealable. Looking at G20 or G26/27, maybe a Kel Tec PF9 w/ some cash. I have ammo to sweeten the deal if appropriate. Open to other offers, hit me up!

Pics coming soon...

thanks!
How about gen 2 glock 19 with extended mag release, 3 1/2 # trigger bar and aftermarket metal guide rod and 2 mags. Best of both worlds, carry and site picture! No plastic as it lives in my carry holster. Looking for more acreage as I am starting league again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.