JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey all,

I've been contemplating the merits of parting with this for a while, not particularly interested in selling but feel free to send an offer.

This is a Gen 4 Glock G22 in 40 S&W unknown round count. Comes with factory Glock Case, lock, 4 factory mags and 2 Amend 2 mags (I was skeptical too but they run like a charm). I've put at least 600rds through it and it's run flawlessly (not a surprise coming from glock...). For the last 350rd or so it's been riding in a Gen 1 MCK that I've cut custom Talon grips for. Minor scratches on polymer frame beneath the tape, cannot be seen with tape installed. All back straps are included and can be easily removed if desired. It currently has some cheapo iron sights installed and sighted. I did modify them slightly to match the shortened sight radius of the MCK, but they can be removed. I've run a red dot on it before and it works quite well and can co-witness, if you're into that sort of thing.

Trade offers, just send me a message! I'm a handgun enthusiast but open to whatever, milsurp, lever guns etc.

On the fence about parting with it so don't feel bad if I'm not interested in your offer, just putting feelers out for something new.

Thanks for reading, have fun and safe shooting!

20210109_213838.jpg 20210109_213825.jpg 20210109_213820.jpg IMG_20200830_194356.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service