Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 22 Gen 4 and 9mm Conversion - Reduced

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Beefcake, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Beefcake

Beefcake Portland Active Member

I'm selling a very nice 4th Generation Glock 22 (.40 S&W) with 1-year old Trijicon night sights. Includes 3 magazines, factory case and all stuff, and a basic Galco IWB leather holster. $600

Or, for $150 more I'll include a KKM stainless 9mm conversion barrel, factory 4th gen Glock spring, and 1 factory Glock 17 magazine. This is a great addition to the G22 since it lets you practice with 9mm ammo (lower cost, less recoil).

Edit: Final Price Reduction - I'll take $550 cash for the gun / accessories only or $650 with the G17 conversion.

Scott

503-998-6105

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  2. jwelch308

jwelch308 Silverton, Oregon area Member

Trades?

3. Beefcake

Beefcake Portland Active Member

Oops; I didn't see your post until now (I check my PM's, but often forget to look at the threads). I'm only selling for Christmas cash, then I'll need to replace it with same. Therefore, no trades at this time.

I forgot to mention that the box has a blue label (law enforcement) if that matters to anyone, but it hasn't been shot much.

I'd take $700 for the package including the G17 conversion (that's about $250 off of the cost of the whole package new).