JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All,

Been active for a few years on AkFiles under the same name. Moved to Beaverton, so I thought I'd get more active locally, and heard good things about this group.

Looking to sell my Glock 22 G3 .40 caliber pistol. Bought it from a friend (original owner) and it's been sitting in the safe ever since. Time to go!

Has about 500 rounds through it. Red cerakoted slide. Shows a bit of holser wear on the front and some on the rear from carry. Lower has an aggressive, rough grip. Fiber optic sights (red front and green rear). Comes with NcStar laser, 15 round magazine, 22 round magazine, Pachmayr rubber grip, original case and paperwork, cleaning rod and brush, and holster. Also includes 15 rounds of Barnes copper hollow points.

Asking $450.

Let me know if you want to see some specific pictures, and I'll send them to ya.

IMG_0553.JPG IMG_0555.JPG IMG_0557.JPG IMG_0559.JPG IMG_0560.JPG IMG_0561.JPG IMG_0562.JPG IMG_0563.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.