JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy all -

I'm becoming bored with my Glocks, and feeling a strong hankering for another 1911. I have a Glock 22 and a Glock 27, both in very good condition with only minor/normal finish wear from shooting/carrying. Both have night sights that are under a year old, as well as their boxes and everything from the factory. Additionally, I have lots of mags, ammo, and quality holsters that could potentially be used to even out a deal, however not looking to liquidate all my Glock gear necessarily, as I realize eventually down the road I'll probably end up with at least another Glock 22.

What I want to end up with is a 5" 1911 in .45. Preference to models with beavertails, commander hammers, a rail and/or night sights. Models I'm especially interested in include:

-Springfield Mil-Spec/Loaded/Operator/TRP
-Colt 1991/Series 70/XSE
-Kimber TLE/TLE-RL/Tactical Custom/Tactical Entry
-Remington 1911 R1

Certainly willing to consider other options as well, but not interested in Taurus or Rock Island.

There's a few directions I'd consider going here:

-Trade either my Glock 22 or my Glock 27 towards a 1911, and add holsters/mags/ammo/cash on my part to even out the trade.

-Trade both my Glock 22 and Glock 27 towards a a higher end 1911, again possibly including holsters/mags/ammo/cash on either end to even out the trade.

-Sell either my Glock 22 or Glock 27 for $600 including a holster, extra mags, and some ammo

Thanks for taking the time to read my long ad, and trade me your 1911 please. :s0155:

Last Edited:
Both Glocks are still available. Updating/clarifying available accessories/bundles.

Glock 22 w/night sights and two mags ($550 value), 2 extra mags ($60 value), 2 boxes PDX1 Hollowpoints ($40 value), UBG Canute Leather IWB holster ($70 value), Galco leather mag pouch ($30 value) = $750 value package, would sell for $650. (Would sell gun and factory accessories for $525.)

Glock 27 w/ night sights and two mags ($550 value), 2 extra mags w/ +1 extensions ($70 value), 2 boxes PDX1 Hollowpoints ($40 value), Uncle Mikes Kydex Paddle Holster ($20 value) = $680 value, would sell for $580. (Would sell gun and factory accessories for $525.)

Both gun bundles together, ($1430 value) for $1100.

Both guns and factory accessories together, ($1100 value) for $1000.

Still willing to trade both guns for a higher end 1911, especially a Springfield MC Operator.

Still willing to trade either gun for a lower end 1911, especially a Springfield Mil-Spec.

Offers considered, bundles adjusted, cash added as necessary.

Thanks!

I did the same thing. I got tired of the plastic bricks, sold them, and bought cold hard steel in .45acp. Over a couple months I found a Springer 5" and a Colt 3".

You really may want to consider selling them on separate threads, collect the money and go on the hunt for YOUR cold hard steel.

Best of luck!

Bump back to the top. Both Glocks still here. Also have a Bianchi Carrylok and a Glock GTL-10 Tac-light I could add for the right trade, or replace with other elements of proposed packages. Still looking for a Springfield Mil-spec (especially stainless!), Loaded, or MC Operator, Kimber TLE, etc, or willing to sell one or both Glocks outright. Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving..!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.