JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought a G21SF a few years ago on impulse. Since, I may have put 500 rounds down the pipe. I don't like it, so it's not gotten any use in a while.
I thought about buying something from CAA, something that kept it in pistol form, something I may like better, and maybe even come to like and use.
The G21, it's bought and paid for. No plans to sell.
Share your input with me on the CAA options, whether it would be a worthy direction to go.
Help me spend my money!!

This venture would be in the braced "Pistol" form

Last Edited:
I heard from a friend, those Roni's are comfortable, make a glock worth buying.
If you buy from the right place, you can get a good deal on one

They make two versions. The folding stock version would require you to Sbr the Glock. The other version is a folding brace and does not require a stamp. The brace version is very shootable extends your range of accuracy a bit.

I looked into them. The more I did, the less I liked about them.
Some of the reviews, I was surprised they could do so without laughing at what they were reviewing.

The CAA micro is actually well made and quite suited for home defense and a great compact travel or truck gun. You are not going to take the head off a grouse at 75 yds with it but it works well for it's intended purpose. It will extend your effective range to put shots on target up to double that of just the pistol. I really don't see anything laughable about it, but hey it is probably not everybody's cup of tea;).

That FLUX is a work of engineering art, in the intended SBR form.
The CAA, without first trying one, I'll keep my money.

Thanks for the input!!

I have a pistol version Roni that I have a 17 mounted in it. I have only good things to say about it, locks up tight and extends my accuracy far beyond what could be in stock form. In the chassis it has zero recoil compared to my Scorpion evo and is half the weight, was not sure about it when I purchased but after shooting with it I have zero complaints about the 175 I spent on it. Great little backpack tool, I would like to get one for my 20.

20191201_102438.jpg 20191201_102332.jpg

Last Edited:
Agreed, although, the thing is pretty short already even with a 16" barrel, especially with the wire stock instead of the M4 stock.
Yep I have had 2 of them in 1911 and loved them. With this Brace thing now if they offered one with say a 7" tube and a brace you could slap a G17 frame on?? Now that would be some wicked fun and a great defensive tool. One in 10mm would be a real fun little toy!!
I am wondering since they are not a firearm I can't see why any owner could not just cut the tube on one to any length they wanted and replace the stock with a brace come to think about it. ?? Last one I had came with no stock and you bought either a M4 or the wire consolable for it. So just put a brace on instead and Viola! SBR without the hassle and 9 + month wait for them to send you the stamp!

Yep I have had 2 of them in 1911 and loved them. With this Brace thing now if they offered one with say a 7" tube and a brace you could slap a G17 frame on?? Now that would be some wicked fun and a great defensive tool. One in 10mm would be a real fun little toy!!
I am wondering since they are not a firearm I can't see why any owner could not just cut the tube on one to any length they wanted and replace the stock with a brace come to think about it. ?? Last one I had came with no stock and you bought either a M4 or the wire consolable for it. So just put a brace on instead and Viola! SBR without the hassle and 9 + month wait for them to send you the stamp!

Your application of common sense is concerning, you need more indoctrination to be more fearful of exercising that kind of dangerous thinking. ;) I agree with the reasoning, but, I would also wonder energy on target wise if .300 black out produced the same effect, for less cost. Those CCU's aren't cheap, they are cool, but they approach the cost (currently) of an AR.

I love my 10mm, but I also know it's still a pistol cartridge.

Your application of common sense is concerning, you need more indoctrination to be more fearful of exercising that kind of dangerous thinking. ;) I agree with the reasoning, but, I would also wonder energy on target wise if .300 black out produced the same effect, for less cost. Those CCU's aren't cheap, they are cool, but they approach the cost (currently) of an AR.

I love my 10mm, but I also know it's still a pistol cartridge.

I looked at that round and does look nice, especially since it works in a regular lower. The PCC lowers are more to buy. My main reason for staying with PCC's for me is the range. I can shoot them at the place I belong. Anything larger it becomes something I can't shoot there sadly. Not to mention loading is easier. I have long been the odd man out so to speak with the PCC stuff. Loved them from the start of my shooting so long ago. Many hit the market and soon died from lack of interest. So this latest surge in popularity is music to me of course.
I got to thinking about it later today to and something I had not thought of. Those 80% Glock lowers. One of those and a Mech-Tech and you could shorten the tube to whatever you like, place a brace on it, and there you go! Before other makers started jumping into the PCC market I had very much wanted one in 10MM. Never been a Glock fan but came close to buying one in 10mm a few times just so I could get a MT upper in 10mm to go with it. Only thing that stopped me was the expense of course, buying a Pistol I did not want just for the lower. Now that I see how easy and cheap it is to make just a lower if they offered one of the 80% that would work with 10mm I just might grab one and a MT upper in 10mm to make what I want. It would be pricey by the time I got done but damn it would be fun. Not to mention the joy of sticking it to them that I did not have to jump through the damn hoops to build an SBR with the Feds, or the "Assault Rifle" hoops with the state. The way it's going I suspect they will shortly make us stop with this since so many gun owners don't care there is little push back.
What the hell I only get to go around one time, I now due to the stupid new laws have more guns that I ever owned at one time. Finally had to buy a damn alarm system for the home it was making me so nervous. Kept thinking if we ever got hit and some scum grabbed a bunch of them we would make the national news for the "huge arsenal" some crack heads took :s0054:

I looked at that round and does look nice, especially since it works in a regular lower. The PCC lowers are more to buy. My main reason for staying with PCC's for me is the range. I can shoot them at the place I belong. Anything larger it becomes something I can't shoot there sadly. Not to mention loading is easier. I have long been the odd man out so to speak with the PCC stuff. Loved them from the start of my shooting so long ago. Many hit the market and soon died from lack of interest. So this latest surge in popularity is music to me of course.
I got to thinking about it later today to and something I had not thought of. Those 80% Glock lowers. One of those and a Mech-Tech and you could shorten the tube to whatever you like, place a brace on it, and there you go! Before other makers started jumping into the PCC market I had very much wanted one in 10MM. Never been a Glock fan but came close to buying one in 10mm a few times just so I could get a MT upper in 10mm to go with it. Only thing that stopped me was the expense of course, buying a Pistol I did not want just for the lower. Now that I see how easy and cheap it is to make just a lower if they offered one of the 80% that would work with 10mm I just might grab one and a MT upper in 10mm to make what I want. It would be pricey by the time I got done but damn it would be fun. Not to mention the joy of sticking it to them that I did not have to jump through the damn hoops to build an SBR with the Feds, or the "Assault Rifle" hoops with the state. The way it's going I suspect they will shortly make us stop with this since so many gun owners don't care there is little push back.
What the hell I only get to go around one time, I now due to the stupid new laws have more guns that I ever owned at one time. Finally had to buy a damn alarm system for the home it was making me so nervous. Kept thinking if we ever got hit and some scum grabbed a bunch of them we would make the national news for the "huge arsenal" some crack heads took :s0054:

I've put holes in paper at 100 yards with a 10mm CCU. It's fun, especially because you can clearly see .40 caliber holes at 100 yards. With a 16" barrel and a wire stock, it measures about 24" long, very 'handy' -I'd say it doesn't even need to be SBR'd because it is already so compact, and unless person wanted to specifically transport it legally as a pistol, loaded, with a CC permit (extortion fee), it makes no difference.

PPC are fun, no criticism here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top