JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a pistol version Roni that I have a 17 mounted in it. I have only good things to say about it, locks up tight and extends my accuracy far beyond what could be in stock form. In the chassis it has zero recoil compared to my Scorpion evo and is half the weight, was not sure about it when I purchased but after shooting with it I have zero complaints about the 175 I spent on it. Great little backpack tool, I would like to get one for my 20.

View attachment 637148 View attachment 637149

You've been hanging out with Shane too much, the purple is wearing off on you. :D

I have to say that looks like a lot of fun but damn. It's like they are trying to rub the Feds noses in it.
That's right lol the NFA nut kicker (MAC from YouTube has a video with that name) lol. My intention is to have a pistol. A pistol with more stability and more accuracy.

I am EDCing a MP5 right now and it's a bit heavy.... so I was looking for another option and the G17 PDW was looking good :)

Effective but dam that isn't going to be winning any awards for looks. In the end us having options is a plus right?
Yeah when I first saw that setup, I threw up in my mouth a little lol. I mean just look at how ugly the G17 is. But when I looked past all that and saw what the package had to offer, I was very interested and made it happen.
The adaptor for the brace is backordered, so I have to wait a few weeks before I can enjoy the ugliness lol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top