JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a propensity to buy guns and never shoot them. This particular gem is from a buddy of mine that I bought simply because he sold it with a boatload of ammo. This is the factory compensated model, and I'm told is the 2.5 generation.

Glock 21C, Gen 2.5 with approximately 500 rounds downrange.

(12) 13-round Glock Magazines
(2) 10-round Glock Magazines
Nylon shoulder holster with mag pouch
Nylon belt holster with mag pouch
(3) mag pouch

Cash only at a Roseburg area FFL, transfer fees are on the buyer. I may consider 22lr, 9mm or 45ACP ammo at pre-pandemic rates to offset the price.

I could also be enticed by a Sig 226 or 220, or a Colt SAA in 45LC.

IMG_20210819_150253577_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210819_150302355.jpg

IMG_20210819_150510887_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210819_150516570_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210819_150520037.jpg

IMG_20210819_150525627_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210819_150531470_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm a lifelong G21 man, and this is only the second 21C I have come across. Beautiful. I was curious, would you be interested in selling the holster and or any of the 13-R magazines? I have a ton of .45 ACP ammo that I'm willing to free at present-pandemic prices if so. Thanks for your time, and man, what a beauty.

Not that you are interested, but I'd consider selling my Gen 3 21 for this thing, it's so interesting

I'm a lifelong G21 man, and this is only the second 21C I have come across. Beautiful. I was curious, would you be interested in selling the holster and or any of the 13-R magazines? I have a ton of .45 ACP ammo that I'm willing to free at present-pandemic prices if so. Thanks for your time, and man, what a beauty.

Not that you are interested, but I'd consider selling my Gen 3 21 for this thing, it's so interesting
I don't really have an interest in the gun myself, so I'd prefer to sell everything as a package. Honestly, I don't know much on this particular firearm. I'm not much of a fan of compensation, and the grips are a little big for my small mitts. I do own other Glocks, but this guy just isn't for me.

I don't really have an interest in the gun myself, so I'd prefer to sell everything as a package. Honestly, I don't know much on this particular firearm. I'm not much of a fan of compensation, and the grips are a little big for my small mitts. I do own other Glocks, but this guy just isn't for me.

I totally understand where you're coming from; I have 10.5" hands so I need the larger frame/grip - but my wife has small hands for sure.
I've never shot a compensates pistol; can you speak to the difference?
Are you at all interested in a trade involving a new G43X with work done and or ammo?

I totally understand where you're coming from; I have 10.5" hands so I need the larger frame/grip - but my wife has small hands for sure.
I've never shot a compensates pistol; can you speak to the difference?
Are you at all interested in a trade involving a new G43X with work done and or ammo?
I've never shot a compensated firearm, so it's more of a general dislike.

The holes on top will reduce the recoil by having some of the pressure relieved at the top of the barrel, thereby pushing the tip down. The two downsides is that in a dark shooting environment, you'll have a bigger muzzle blast in your eyes in front of the target. A compensator will also cause more of the blast to be heard by the user, instead of it all going straight away.

Due to you being in another state, it would definitely need to be a gun in looking for as far as a trade goes.

Last Edited:
Do you have any interest in my 43X? It has a minus trigger connector, extended mag release, extend it slide lock, and extended slide release, Trijicon HD night sites, 710 round magazine's, with three of them having Ghost Inc. plus 4 extensions on them. In addition I have about 1400 rounds of 9 mm ammo, in about 600.45 ACP

I've never shot a compensated firearm, so it's more of a general dislike.

The holes on top will reduce the recoil by having some of the pressure relieved at the top of the barrel, thereby pushing the tip down. The two downsides is that in a dark shooting environment, you'll have a bigger muzzle blast in your eyes in front of the target. A compensator will also create more of the blast to be heard by the user, instead of it all going straight away.

Due to you being in another state, it would definitely need to be a gun in looking for as far as a trade goes.

Do you have any interest in my 43X? It has a minus trigger connector, extended mag release, extend it slide lock, and extended slide release, Trijicon HD night sites, 710 round magazine's, with three of them having Ghost Inc. plus 4 extensions on them. In addition I have about 1400 rounds of 9 mm ammo, in about 600.45 ACP
I don't have any interest in a 43x, but the ammo is tempting. I don't have any plans to make it to to Portland for the time being, and we would need to use a Washington FFL for the transfer. I'll keep you posted if this does not sell in southern Oregon, I do have family in Washington. Too bad you missed this, I had it listed for my buddy, whom I bought it from, and he lived in Portland.

I don't have any interest in a 43x, but the ammo is tempting. I don't have any plans to make it to to Portland for the time being, and we would need to use a Washington FFL for the transfer. I'll keep you posted if this does not sell in southern Oregon, I do have family in Washington. Too bad you missed this, I had it listed for my buddy, whom I bought it from, and he lived in Portland.

That's ok, another deal will find me lol. Sounds great, let me know. I'm in Vancouver

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.