JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Glock 21 gen 4 with custom mill work done on top part of slide (see picture) and comes equipped with a removable red dot sight (Burris Fastfire 3), It has stock Glock sights still intact. Come with everything in the original box; 3 mags, etc. See pictures.
Don't shoot this much, so I think giving another American protection is the best choice. Trades are welcomed, Remington 870 12 ga. I will throw in a box of 50rd, brass cased bullets.

IMG_8302.jpg IMG_8303.jpg IMG_8304.jpg IMG_8348.jpg IMG_8349.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
"What footprint was the slide milled for?"

In the bottom pic, looks like he has a Burris Fastfire 3 on it so, I'd say whatever other ones that are that size would work. Not sure though as I've never used an optic on a handgun.

I'll vouch for this guy its a nice gun and a great deal for someone
I think its a gen 4 Glock
I have shot it very accurate

Glock 21 gen 3 with custom mill work done on top part of slide (see picture) and comes equipped with a removable red dot sight with two Allen screws. It has stock Glock sights still intact. Come with everything in the original box; 3 mags, etc. See pictures.
Don't shoot this much, so I think giving another American protection is the best choice. Trades are welcomed, Remington 870 12 ga. I will throw in a box of 50rd, brass cased bullets.

View attachment 752015 View attachment 752016 View attachment 752017 View attachment 752027 View attachment 752028
Hey I'm interested in your 45 here. Is it still available by chance?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.