JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Glock 21 with match grade EFK Fire Dragon 10mm barrel, 3 10mm mags, 3 .45ACP mags, fiber optic trig icon night sights, extended mag release, grip reduction and stippling job done by Robar. Less than 500 10mm rounds fired, .45 barrel needs to be replaced. Asking $600 for everything. SprintPhoto_bt2l44.jpeg

Last Edited:
It was a bad reload that I got from a vendor at a gun show, not a worn out barrel.

Ah I see!:eek:
I have only shot factory ammo in Glocks since my wife had a Glock 23 blow up in her hands with a bad reload about 24 years ago. Kaboom! Completely destroyed the gun and stung her hand a little like holding a firecracker in your hand when it goes off. I credit the Polymer frame with absorbing most of the energy and keeping it from being a permanent injury. I understand that aftermarket barrels are a little more forgiving in the Glock. Did the vendor at the gunshow make it right?:rolleyes: The guy who sold me my reloads pulled out a brand new Glock from the display case without even blinking and started the paperwork right there and totally made it right.:) Glock would not stand behind the gun as reloads void the factory warranty. :(

Are there any modifications needed to switch from 10mm and 45acp? would a factory 45acp barrel fit right in as is?

Since a Glock 21 is a .45 ACP from the factory a new .45 ACP factory barrel should work. The 10 mm factory barrel should not work you would need an aftermarket 10 mm barrel designed for the Glock 21 and 10 mm magazines to do the caliber conversion, which is what this appears to be. ;)

The .45 ejector works fine for the .40 caliber 10mm round? Sounds like it does, but just checking.

Update EDIT: I did a little looking and not only does the 45acp trigger housing work for the 10mm round, there is no separate Glock 20 trigger housing. The exact same trigger housing with the exact same ejector is used in BOTH the G21 and G20.

Last Edited:
Ah I see!:eek:
I have only shot factory ammo in Glocks since my wife had a Glock 23 blow up in her hands with a bad reload about 24 years ago. Kaboom! Completely destroyed the gun and stung her hand a little like holding a firecracker in your hand when it goes off. I credit the Polymer frame with absorbing most of the energy and keeping it from being a permanent injury. I understand that aftermarket barrels are a little more forgiving in the Glock. Did the vendor at the gunshow make it right?:rolleyes: The guy who sold me my reloads pulled out a brand new Glock from the display case without even blinking and started the paperwork right there and totally made it right.:) Glock would not stand behind the gun as reloads void the factory warranty. :(
That sounds scary. I never saw him after that, and doubt that he would even remember me at this point, but it would be worth a shot and will try to find him the next time a show comes to town, if he still travels. It has been a couple years, though. I would hope that he would, but it may have been too long for him to care, and I am pretty sure that it is a use at your own risk type of thing, but am unsure.

I am in Eugene. A bad round went through it and is lodged in the barrel, it may be possible to remove, haven't checked with a gun smith, just went to 10mm exclusively.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.