WTS OR Glock 21 with 10mm barrel and extras $550

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Glock 21 with match grade EFK Fire Dragon 10mm barrel, 3 10mm mags, 3 .45ACP mags, fiber optic trig icon night sights, extended mag release, grip reduction and stippling job done by Robar. Less than 500 10mm rounds fired, .45 barrel needs to be replaced. Asking $600 for everything. SprintPhoto_bt2l44.jpeg

Last edited:

rsmccsman

Reactions
It was a bad reload that I got from a vendor at a gun show, not a worn out barrel.
Ah I see!:eek:
I have only shot factory ammo in Glocks since my wife had a Glock 23 blow up in her hands with a bad reload about 24 years ago. Kaboom! Completely destroyed the gun and stung her hand a little like holding a firecracker in your hand when it goes off. I credit the Polymer frame with absorbing most of the energy and keeping it from being a permanent injury. I understand that aftermarket barrels are a little more forgiving in the Glock. Did the vendor at the gunshow make it right?:rolleyes: The guy who sold me my reloads pulled out a brand new Glock from the display case without even blinking and started the paperwork right there and totally made it right.:) Glock would not stand behind the gun as reloads void the factory warranty. :(

rsmccsman

Reactions
Are there any modifications needed to switch from 10mm and 45acp? would a factory 45acp barrel fit right in as is?
Since a Glock 21 is a .45 ACP from the factory a new .45 ACP factory barrel should work. The 10 mm factory barrel should not work you would need an aftermarket 10 mm barrel designed for the Glock 21 and 10 mm magazines to do the caliber conversion, which is what this appears to be. ;)

Reactions
The .45 ejector works fine for the .40 caliber 10mm round? Sounds like it does, but just checking.

Update EDIT: I did a little looking and not only does the 45acp trigger housing work for the 10mm round, there is no separate Glock 20 trigger housing. The exact same trigger housing with the exact same ejector is used in BOTH the G21 and G20.

Last edited:
OP
S
Reactions
Ah I see!:eek:
I have only shot factory ammo in Glocks since my wife had a Glock 23 blow up in her hands with a bad reload about 24 years ago. Kaboom! Completely destroyed the gun and stung her hand a little like holding a firecracker in your hand when it goes off. I credit the Polymer frame with absorbing most of the energy and keeping it from being a permanent injury. I understand that aftermarket barrels are a little more forgiving in the Glock. Did the vendor at the gunshow make it right?:rolleyes: The guy who sold me my reloads pulled out a brand new Glock from the display case without even blinking and started the paperwork right there and totally made it right.:) Glock would not stand behind the gun as reloads void the factory warranty. :(
That sounds scary. I never saw him after that, and doubt that he would even remember me at this point, but it would be worth a shot and will try to find him the next time a show comes to town, if he still travels. It has been a couple years, though. I would hope that he would, but it may have been too long for him to care, and I am pretty sure that it is a use at your own risk type of thing, but am unsure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
Top Bottom