JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1. For sale is my used complete Glock 21 slide assembly. It's complete slide assembly with barrel and recoil spring assembly. Everything you need to mount on top of a Glock lower and turn it into a functional firearm. This slide will mount on top of any Gen 1-3 20/21/20sf/21sf lower. I originally bought it to go with my G20sf so I could swap slides and move between 10mm and .45acp, but I no longer need it.

This slide is a great accessory for a G20 or G20sf if you'd like the chance to swap calibers easily. Just add this slide on your Gen 1-3 G20/20sf lower, add some .45acp magazines and you're ready to go.

Round count is estimated at 350-400 rounds total. It's in very good condition as you can see from the photos.

Price on the complete upper is $300 and is firm.

2. Next up are (4) Glock 21 (Gen 3) magazines. Not much to say, they've been lightly used and are in very good condition. Price is $75 for all four, at this time, I'm not interested in selling them separately. ***Magazines are SALE PENDING***

3. Finally, I have a nice Glock case. $20

NOTE: this is for sale outside OR too, since it's not the 'firearm' portion of the gun. I will ship if you want, you cover the shipping costs.

If you're interested in any of these items, please send me a 'conversation'.

Also, I've got a separate listing for a complete Glock 20/21 SF lower: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/glock-20-21-sf-gen-3-complete-lower.192735/

I can meet generally in the Portland Metro area (including Vancouver).

IMG_3666a.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

IMG_3670a.jpg

IMG_3671a.jpg

IMG_3674a.jpg

IMG_3680a.jpg

IMG_3681.jpg

IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events