JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*Updated* I found all the stock parts for it and they will be going with the gun.

Here is the glock, it has a black galco leather shoulder rig, a brown bianchi leather itwb leather holster, a black galco leather holster with matching leather dual mag pouch, the plastic holster that comes with it and a uncle mikes itwb black holster. Three standard 13 round mags, 200 reloaded rounds ( if you dont want them thats fine)a set of Crimson trace laser grips that need to be installed and the stock reloading helper thing, and tupperware box.
The gun itself has been modded, the plastic recoil spring guide has been replaced with a stainless steel one, the barrel has been lightly sanded as have the slide ribs and recoated so it matches the rest of the bits on the gun, it has an extended mag release, extended take down lever and a stainless slide release and stainless/black firing pin spring cover on the back of the gun. I put in a dust plug in the mag well and cut finger slots for stuck mags/drilling It only has probably 300? rounds through it and was well taken care of. The only downside to this is the front stock sight fell off and i have yet to find it lol.

Im asking 750 OBO cash, *price reduced because of missing front sight and want to sell* i have over 1200 into this setup, plus all the mods and work done to it. It is an amazing shooter and i love it i just need the money at this point.
Im looking for a FTF and you MUST have your Concealed Permit.
Im not really into trades as i need the money, however if you have a gun to trade plus cash i may entertain that.

PM me on here or shoot me an email, [email protected] and ill get back to you as soon as i can. If you want more pics i can do that too.

Thanks, Matt

DSCF0850.jpg

DSCF0849.jpg

DSCF0848.jpg

DSCF0847.jpg

DSCF0846.jpg

DSCF0845.jpg

DSCF0843.jpg

DSCF0841.jpg

DSCF0840.jpg

DSCF0839.jpg

DSCF0838.jpg

DSCF0837.jpg

DSCF0835.jpg

Last Edited:
From what i have read its a pretty common problem on cc glocks. Also i feel everything that has been done to this weapon makes it more reliable, like a stainless guide rod over a plastic one, metal mag release vs plastic. Just my .02 cents.

Matt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.