JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
idRATHERbeOUTDOORS started the carbine thread (which will shortly become a pissin' match lol) and it got me thinking about hi cap mags for my G20.
Now the 21 and 20 are the same frame and the mags fit each others well. But I believe there is only 32 round mags for the 21/45acp set up.

So the question is,could I just change the follower in these mags to make them 10mm?

Lone wolf is putting out a 10mm AR soon and I'm hoping they will go with a glock type mag system

Anyway,thanks for looking

Mike

Greenbug is right and your in luck, I happen to be a Glock Expert/Internet Commando/10 foot Tall/Bullet Proof/Tack Driver/etc. I don't have any 10mm rounds but .40 S&W rounds will not stay in Glock .45 magazines. The .45 feed lips are too wide.
Good luck and stay safe,
Mike

So what's a mofo to do? Is there the looong mags for 10's and I can't find them?
What if I glue 2 mags together?:rolleyes:
I did talk to a salesman at Lone Wolf and told him he needs to get on the 30 round 10mm mags for the new AR.
We'll see if he was listening

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads