JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pictures up shortly.

If you want a Glock 21, this is it. Anything and everything that you could possibly want for this gun has been done, except for Night Sights..I put the Triangular Front sight on it, Glock adjustable rear sight...that's because I actually wanted to hit the target.

It has two match barells, the Laser Max guide rod laser, all the factory goodies, plus the 3.5 trigger, ext mag, and slide release, extra recoil rods, holsters, 4 factory hicap mags, 2 drop free and 2 tactical..

on and on. It's reliable, looks like new, I can reload for this, is it has fully supported chambers in these barrels.

I live in Springfield. Face to face, cash talks, you need a CHL to purchase, or it goes through a FFL for transfer. Felons aren't allowed to own anything this nice.

It would cost you roughly $1500+ to put this package together...make offer. Selling to fund a new firearm purchase.

541-543-8176 [email protected]

Last Edited:
Questions,

What generation... : Started out 2, sent to Smyrna, guts upgraded to 3.
SF or Std frame... : Standard, no fingergrips
What are the barrel manufacturers and length...: Lonewolf / Storm Lake / Standard length non threaded
Barrels threaded or not...
What is the actual dollar amount you are looking for... : Consider the used cost of a G21, add in the goodies, two barrels, laser etc..
Thanks

I'm thinking $750....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.