JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well if your looking for something different in a self defense gun, here it is.

Gen II Glock 21, upgraded by Smyrna to Gen III without the finger grip frame.

Hard Chromed the Slide, impervious to the elements, saltwater, rust, zombies. I have the original Glock Rear sight plus the Glock adjustable sight.
Front sight is a Sure Sight, triangular quick acquisition sight. Internals upgraded to latest for reliability and what ever else Glock isn't telling us to keep the gun from blowing up.

Extended Slide Release, Extended Magazine release. 4 hicap magazines - Two tactical/two drop free. Factory Case, cleaning kit. Extra recoil springs. Stainless guide rod, factory guide rod. Maritine Spring cups - (so you can shoot it at evil people trying to kill you under water)

Professional Gun and Mag holster, plus a belt slide holster. Extra goodies, like original parts all over. You get what I have.

Comes with two match barrels - Storm Lake and Lone Wolf - NOW you can reload for it, both fully capture the round, both are properly ramped and this does feed reloads very well. NOW you can shoot your Glock without breaking the bank doing it.

Laser Max internal guide rod laser. Works great. Acts as a stainless guide rod, with eliminates the plastic one that Glock supplies and lights up really fast and easy by pushing the slide release. It's the standard. Happens to be really really close to barrel alignment. Most aren't. This is $375 New.

It's as accurate as a Glock 21 is going to get, very reliable, fun to shoot, impervious to rust, pretty much the last self defense gun your going to need.

I have the gun priced like this....$450 for the bone stock gun, $175 for the laser. $50 for the hard chrome, $150 for TWO barrels...$100 for all the little upgrades, sights...= $925

I figured there is probably $1500 or something into all this, not to mention the time to put it together. Round count, maybe 500 rds, mostly target lead, as I reload. 541-543-8176

$1000

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top