JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Veneta
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Too many 45's in the safe, so I'm looking for a new home for this Glock 21 Gen4. Hard case and 3 mags included, just as it came from the factory.
I should keep it, as it's surprisingly accurate but something's gotta go.

FFL transfer required, buyer responsible for fees.
$400

PM me if interested please.

F51119D7-89B9-40DD-BD8A-4A8E9F36E56B.jpeg 3DD179BA-32B0-4A60-A34F-E40DF3D98A41.jpeg 17DECD30-D95B-4F66-BEAF-ADC9135C5ACA.jpeg 239E227E-1E6E-47E1-99F6-C56B33ABFE14.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have shipped long guns directly to buyer's preferred FFL with the local post office, but would prefer not taking the chance of losing a handgun due to it having been confiscated. I am aware that Fedex and UPS will ship handguns for me, but the last time I went to both locations to ship a long gun there they made the process more of a waste of time for me than anything else. So I'll just stick to my guns, so to speak, and continue on with business as usual.

The reply is appreciated tho, and thank you!

I'll be in Wilsonville on Thursday afternoon if it's of any interest to you tho :)

Last Edited:
I can't since I live in Washington. Pistols have to be purchased in the state you live in.
Washington resident can sell a handgun to an Oregon resident you just have to complete the sale in the buyers home state. I.e if somebody wants a handgun from me in Oregon I just drive it across the bridge to Washington and sell it simple as that and vice versa. Oregon resident just can't go buy handguns in Washington.

Washington resident can sell a handgun to an Oregon resident you just have to complete the sale in the buyers home state. I.e if somebody wants a handgun from me in Oregon I just drive it across the bridge to Washington and sell it simple as that and vice versa. Oregon resident just can't go buy handguns in Washington.
Thank you for that helpful information, as I was not aware of it. 👍

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.