JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Just like the title says Gen 4 Glock 21. I don't have a lot of info on it really as I got it in trade and haven't even shot it. Seems to be in good condition. Comes with 3 mags and the extra backstrap. Will trade for FAL upper!!! Trades up with cash on my end welcome but prefer centerfire semi auto or lever rifles, pistols in 9, 45, 44 or 357. Quality optics or parts such as uppers, lowers, parts kits, armor ect. What I am NOT looking for in trade are bolt action hunting rifles or handguns in 40 unless heavy in my favor.

20190929_180827.jpg 20190929_180905.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What exactly do you mean by "FAL upper"?

A complete FAL upper would include a receiver.....and that part alone is worth more than any Glock.

Now if you're looking for all the parts of an upper MINUS a receiver, I can hook you up.

What exactly do you mean by "FAL upper"?

A complete FAL upper would include a receiver.....and that part alone is worth more than any Glock.

Now if you're looking for all the parts of an upper MINUS a receiver, I can hook you up.

To be clear I am looking for a FAL upper receiver as I have a parts kit I am looking to build. Do you have a FAL upper receiver your looking to part with? I also have cash or other trade I can include.

To be clear I am looking for a FAL upper receiver as I have a parts kit I am looking to build. Do you have a FAL upper receiver your looking to part with? I also have cash or other trade I can include.

Im not looking to part with the FAL receivers I have...
But if after you aquire one for your build and need help, let me know.
Ive all the tools, and at last count close to 300 builds under my belt...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.