JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you reload? If not you should start. The 10mm is a great round IMO. I have really enjoyed it in the last few years. I carry a G20 as my sidearm while bowhunting. The Glock is a very reliable platform. It's very accurate too.
Shoot it and enjoy it.

I just picked up a gen 4 a week or so ago. the grip is a tad on the large side but its expected with a double stack maged handgun. I have yet to shoot it, maybe I will get down to the ARPC tomorrow. I still need to pick up some buffalo bore for it though, all I have is some of the nerfed stuff.

I just ordered one a couple weeks ago, I have shot them before and it is a great caliber on a very reliable platform.

Going to start carrying it as a sidearm while hunting, historically carried a Colt King Cobra .357 mag. 15+1 sounds better than 6 for capacity, and it has comparable knock down power.

I was not a big fan of the Glock until the Gen 4, I preferred the Springfield XD for its comfort. I picked up a Gen 4 Glock 17 recently and it is a great gun as well.

I do reload almost everything I shoot (except carry rounds), and will order the dies. Have primers and powder. Anyone know where to get brass and bullets that are in stock right now?

They suck.

I'll buy it from you for your cost.

Hmmm, thanks for being such a good guy. There was a guy selling one on this forum a couple of days ago for $1000, lets call that my cost!:cool:

No I couldn't do that, I would feel embarrassed to even say I want $1000 for a $500 gun. I think I will keep it since they suck and use it only as a last resort. :s0155:

10mm Glock is barely worth $100. But I'd give you $110. Just because I feel bad for you!
:D
The local store got one in and priced it pretty low at $540.
Lasted 3 hours WITH 2 10 rounders (low cap mags?)

The 40 bullets are the same of course but the brass is difficult to find. Especially those of us that reload and have 10s buy every bit we find.