JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my almost new 3rd gen G20 (not an SF model). This was a trade in gun at a local shop however it looked to be unfired when I got it. It still had the copper lube they put on it from the factory. I have only put 150 rounds through it and only 50 of those were using the factory barrel. The LW barrel has 100 rounds through it (I bought the LW barrel new). Other than the LW barrel it is all stock. Comes with 2 factory 15 round mags, original box and papers and LW 10mm barrel. Sights are standard glock white front and rear. Also included is an unused Blackhawk Serpa holster.

The last pic below shows a grouping I got shooting standing unsupported at 50 feet, one mag. The 7 shots outside the ring were me settling in on the sights then all the rest went in the center. The red circle is 2.5" I believe. Both barrels shoot about the same accuracy when I am pulling the trigger.

Gun has no marks or wear on Frame or slide.

Asking $550 with the Lone Wolf Barrel and SERPA or $450 without the LW barrel and SERPA. Will ship to your FFL. You pay FFL Fees on both ends (if your FFL doesnt accept shipments from non-FFL). For FTF sales, I will require you sign a bill of sale and record either your drivers license number or CHL # on the bill of sale.

Trades:
1911 in 10mm or .45
AR15
Parts to build either an AR10 or AR15

Looks like a good buy.
One in a Cornelius gunshop with 3 aftermarket barrels (10mm, 40s&w, 357sig), extra mags., gen3, for asking $800.
10mm is a lot of fun and the 10mm mags work just fine with the other caliber barrels.

If someone wants the gun without the LWD barrel and without the SERPA holster I would let just the gun and original accessories and barrel go for $450. I will not sell the LWD Barrel or holster before the gun sells.

One last bump before I start shooting it again.

$450 for an almost new G20 and you don't have to pay FFL Fees or shipping if your local? Don't think you will find a better deal. I am firm on price and am happy to keep it if it doesn't sell for that.

I would also trade for high quality Canon camera lenses.

I want a 20" 1 in 7" non-chrome lined barrel. If it was an inexpensive complete AR i would not be choosy as $500 wont buy much in the way of complete AR's.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.