JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone, In the last couple of days I bought 2 glock 20s gen5. Seems like some suppliers have gotten some early inventory of these and they are supposed to be announced early next year.

Idaho gun store had some in stock a couple of days ago and I bought one from them. Since I wasn't sure if they would ship to Oregon I also bought another one from a different dealer in Virginia who also hqe some inventory and he said he would ship out here. Anyways, my order that I placed in Virginia just got shipped so I know I will get that here soon. And I have a FFL who will do the 3 day rule.
I am not sure if Idaho gun store will cancel my order or not but I was thinking of canceling it since I don't need it anymore. But I also thought maybe someone in the area would have any interest in potentially getting it from me if they don't cancel my order. I was reading online that a few people got their orders canceled because they had less stock then they originally thought. But my order hasn't been canceled yet, and its been a couple days.

Curious if there is any interest, if not I will just cancel

I'm in the keep em both camp as well... if it doesn't present any financial hardship. It's hardly as if you're at any risk of losing a red cent... even in the "worst" case scenario... they both arrive and make parole.

Best case, they both arrive close enough together to put them on the same 4473, get the reduced cost transfer fee on the second one... then flip one and pass the cost of the transfer and BGC fees you paid for both onto the new owner.

Just sayin... business is business. You got one for sale (if you chose) when hardly no one else does, so..... supply and demand, buddy! ;)

Last Edited:
I'm in the keep em both camp as well... if it doesn't present any financial hardship. It's hardly as if you're at any risk of losing a red cent... even in the "worst" case scenario... they both arrive and make parole.

Best case, they both arrive close enough together to put them on the same 4473, get the reduced cost transfer fee on the second one... then flip one and pass the cost of the transfer and BGC fees you paid for both onto the new owner.

Just sayin... business is business. You got one for sale (if you chose) when hardly no one else does, so..... supply and demand, buddy! ;)
Haha good point! I hate scalpers so I wouldn't be one to gouge people for it. It's already pretty high in price at $800 I am paying for it. Will probably keep it though and hopefully I don't come out losing 😅

Haha good point! I hate scalpers so I wouldn't be one to gouge people for it. It's already pretty high in price at $800 I am paying for it. Will probably keep it though and hopefully I don't come out losing 😅
I hate em too... and profiteers, but recouping what you have into it ($800 + BGC and transfer fees), and a small benefit/compensation fee... like your transfer fee on the second one ($10? And obviously, that's the one you're not selling 👍 )... isn't unreasonable for providing an item that is largely out of stock, everywhere. So, what? $50 premium on top of the $800... "fair". $1200 for an $800 pistol... don't be an a**hat! 🤣

Last Edited:
I'd be really interested in picking it up if you dont cancel. If you could maybe message me more info about it. I'd likely pick it up. I just bought a gen 4 but just read they finally released it. Would love to get my hands on one.

I am a Glock dealer and to my surprise none of my Distributors have the new Gen 5 MOS SKUs available. Not the 21 or the 20 or the 47... Wonder where are these stores acquiring them? Possibly directly from Glock, who knows. In any event, the few online stores that had them are now sold out...

That's some piss poor timing about the gen 5 G21. I've been waiting years for it to come out and it just happens to come out during the longest BGC queue in American history right on the cusp of the wrong side of the finish line. Maybe I can manage to get one yet...

That's some piss poor timing about the gen 5 G21. I've been waiting years for it to come out and it just happens to come out during the longest BGC queue in American history right on the cusp of the wrong side of the finish line. Maybe I can manage to get one yet...
The MAP on these is $620 and I found some just under 6 bills. Don't overpay or give in to the NEW hype... soon enough the shelves will be stocked. I have no clue where all these stores got them from, me being a small 1 man FFL operation doesn't help either. The big spenders have priority in this business.

Pssst..... 🤫 I hear ol'Douggie might have a spare soon. Don't tell anyone though. You don't want to start a PM bidding war.

Oops. Was that my "outside" voice? :D

Hey everyone, In the last couple of days I bought 2 glock 20s gen5. Seems like some suppliers have gotten some early inventory of these and they are supposed to be announced early next year.

Idaho gun store had some in stock a couple of days ago and I bought one from them. Since I wasn't sure if they would ship to Oregon I also bought another one from a different dealer in Virginia who also hqe some inventory and he said he would ship out here. Anyways, my order that I placed in Virginia just got shipped so I know I will get that here soon. And I have a FFL who will do the 3 day rule.
I am not sure if Idaho gun store will cancel my order or not but I was thinking of canceling it since I don't need it anymore. But I also thought maybe someone in the area would have any interest in potentially getting it from me if they don't cancel my order. I was reading online that a few people got their orders canceled because they had less stock then they originally thought. But my order hasn't been canceled yet, and its been a couple days.

Curious if there is any interest, if not I will just cancel
I hate scalpers and saw just who was who back during the Sandy Hook scare.

I did the opposite and showed my receipts when I sold my rcbs progressive press... sold it for what I paid and kicked in a bunch of extras
To boot!