JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0331.JPG Wanting to sell my gen 4 glock 20. It is like new in the box and has had less than 50 rounds through it. Looking to get 550

Last Edited:
Standard maybe will travel if u pay the transfer fees
Of course, I'd be happy to pay transfer. On Tuesday night, I'm going to go have a feel of the standard frame vs the short frame. If I like the standard frame I'll PM you to setup a meeting time/ FFL location for transfer in Vancouver,WA.

In the case that the standard frame is too large for me, would you being willing to sell just the "UPPER" (Slide/Barrel/Recoil spring) for $360? This is a non serialized part and therefore does not require FFL transfer. The frame is the legal gun and sells for ~$280 online. I would be able to come to you in Tigard in this case and you could sell the Lower and Upper separately to earn an extra $100 ($360+$280= $640). Is this something you're comfortable with? This is my ideal since my intent is to buy a threaded barrel Glock 21 with a Glock 20 conversion.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.