JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Full size 10mm, With box/manual. No issues, exactly 50 rounds fired. Decided to go with 45 in a SF instead.
Multiple pistols listed,
Cash preferred but trade always possible,
My trade goals:
Full-size stainless 1911 w/ ambi controls.
Glock 21SF

$400
Happy New Year

Was that a lowball offer, your monthly net income or your beer budget for the night?

Since that was your first post, a suggestion. Offer low ball bids via private message and expect to be rejected. If someone accepts, be appreciative and respect their generosity.

Happy New Year, Jarhead.

I didn't realize $50 off was lowballing. Sorry I hurt your feelings. I don't see any reason to PM at least now others who may have wished to make you an offer know that you won't accept $400. Being that it is not your first post you should know to put FIRM next to your price.

$425?

Jarhead

I didn't realize $50 off was lowballing. Sorry I hurt your feelings. I don't see any reason to PM at least now others who may have wished to make you an offer know that you won't accept $400. Being that it is not your first post you should know to put FIRM next to your price.

$425?

Jarhead
Any public offer that is below the listing price is a discount, an offer discounted by greater than 10% is lowballing in my opinion. I send lowball offers all the time, by PM. I would never expect a seller to haggle or negotiate in a public forum, thats gauche. The addition of FIRM is not required, because I might have accepted your offer if it had been sent privately witha meeting place and time that enticed me to accept. OBTW, You may have noticed I did not have OBO or Best Offer by Saturday in there either.
This may be too nuanced for you, but there is an etiquette to the forum. My listing was an offer to sell for a price in dollars or trade for the items listed. If you wanted to offer a different trade, that would best be sent via PM also, as 6 other members have done. Their offers were considered and passed as the transaction is mine to control.

Is "$425" a new offer? What did you find a bag of empty beer bottles to return for deposit?
You cannot buy the pistol from me for any reasonable price, but WinchesterNut might sell it to you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.