JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I just picked up a block 20 to carry while hunting this year. I took it out and put 200 rounds of American eagle 180 gr fmj and I was blown away by its accuracy.I am used yo shooting flocks and up until the 20, my 34 was the best having almost a 5.5 barrel. Both me andmy shooting buddy shot the 20 better than any of our pistols in fact. 3-4" groups at 15 yds! Is there a reason the 10 mm seems to be so accurate? This is my first experience and I'm very impressed.

thats the key for 10mm, finding good ammo unless you reload. which reminds me, i need to pick up some dies.

Another thing you may want to think about is picking up a aftermarket barrel, The stock Glock barrels don't like shooting hard cast rounds.

I haven't shot a Glock in 10mm, but I love the range of power you can load the ammo (from light plinking rounds to some stout ammo for critters...2 or 4 legged) My 10mm is a 1911...to bad your not closer I would love to shoot your glock just to see the difference between the two.

Start saving up and looking for a G29. It's a horrible addiction! I bought a G20SF for bowling pin matches and then I just had to have the little brother to go along with it. I used to pocket carry my G29 for my EDC, but bought a JIT slide holster and prefer it. Original specs on the cartridge from Norma was a 200gr bullet at 1200fps, most massed produced factory ammo like hornady is around 1050fps for a 200gr bullet. Buffalo Bore, Grizzly and Underwood are a couple of manufacturers that produce full power rounds. Enjoy shooting it, it will most likely become one of your favorite shooters.

Not sure about the "current crop" but 1911's in the past haven't done that well in the long term(firing full house 10mm). The Glock 20 is a winner. So is the Witness, but get heavier recoil springs.

I've got a Glock 20-c and a Dan wesson razorback had 5 or 6 other 10MM's
My standard load is 9.5grs of longshot with a 180gr bullet.

I mirror polished all the internal contacting parts on the g20 and my 22/45. Turned out really well. Definitely smoothed the pull and probably shaved half s pound off the triggers. Already did 2 of my buddies glocks after he shot both back to back haha.