JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just have to have a HK P7M8 so my latest build is the funds to help me get there.

This is an UNFIRED Glock 19X. I sent the slide to ATEi for the RMR cut, RMR and sights. I did NOT have them refinish the entire slide in their PVD. Instead, I asked them to seal the metal for corrosion proof in the cut and leave the factory finish untouched. The result is stunning. I also had them add Ameriglo suppressor height sights (blacked rear tritium front).

I then had Tyler at West Coast Armory in WA perform his magic on the frame. He blended the lip overhang on the G19X so that this will accept ALL G17 mags. He does a very unique type grip that he calls crushed granite (not rough at all and when you feel it you will love it). Back strap is straightened as pictured. I have had a few of these done from him and they are outstanding. He/they charge a pretty penny for this process. Much nicer than a simple stipple. Looks great too.

Lastly, I put in a KKM barrel and comp. Brand new and unfired. Nothing on this gun is used except the X300 which is NOT included. Sorry folks. Need to hand onto that.

For this entire package (which includes all the original G19X parts, pieces, mags etc)

$1800 SOLD

I am NOT looking for any trades other than the following:

HK P7M8
Springfield Professional

Please see my feedback for confidence

IMG_5497-579978.jpg

IMG_5498-579979.jpg

IMG_5499-579981.jpg

IMG_5500-579982.jpg

Last Edited: