JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Glock 19 Gen 4, 9mm with RM02

-One Source Tactical Suarez slide, gray DLC (not Cerakote, BETTER); unfortunately I sold off the original slide...
-Suarez International sights, black rear, green fiber optic front, co-witness beautifully with RMR
-Trijicon RMR, RM02, includes anti-flicker plate, includes all factory packaging
-I modified the trigger guard for a higher grip
-The trigger group has a Lone Wolf minus connector, a 6lb trigger return spring, and a smooth trigger face (19's usually come with a ridged trigger face)
-Glock case, backstraps, three 15-round magazines

Your price
No barrel: $900
Stock G19 barrel: $950
Silencerco threaded barrel: $1000
Both barrels: $1050

Additionally, I'd be open to keeping the RMR and would drop $400 off the price to be able to keep it.

IMG_3659.JPG IMG_3664.JPG IMG_3660.JPG IMG_3665.JPG IMG_3661.JPG IMG_3662.JPG IMG_3663.JPG

Note: I just noticed something. In the top photo I put a Gen3 mag on the table. I will be including three GEN4 mags. I gots me lots o' mags and just grabbed the wrong one for the photo.

Definitely prefer the DLC over the cerakote & the optic cut looks like a great fit. Any issues with the Suarez slide? I got one from L2D Combat but it just keeps raining so I haven't been able to take it out yet & they didn't offer any PVD.
Which Dremel bits did you use for the trigger guard undercut?
Good luck with the sale.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.