JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
In like new condition, with no visible wear. Comes with Truglow night sights, 3.5 lb trigger, Siderlock safety, Crimson Trace Laser Grips, original barrel & non-ported match grade barrel; both with about 300 rds use, original and stainless steel guide rod, three 33 rd clips, one 15 rd clip, original case, cleaning rod, and manual.
***SOLD***
YP03al.jpg

In like new condition, with no visible wear. Comes with Truglow night sights, 3.5 lb trigger, Siderlock safety, Crimson Trace Laser Grips, original barrel & non-ported match grade barrel; both with about 300 rds use, original and stainless steel guide rod, three 33 rd clips, one 15 rd clip, original case, cleaning rod, and manual.
$650 FTF
YP03al.jpg

Are you interested in any trades, how about a Romanian SAR-1 AK

Original owner. It is an extra gun for the range and I never really used it that much since I moved into the city.

I really appreciate all the interest. I did not anticipate so many responses so fast.
Right now my inbox is full of messages and I will be responding one by one until I get through them. So for those of you who have PM'ed me, please be patient.
FYI I am replying to bronze level and above supporters first, then the rest of my messages in order. Therefore, I would encourage you all to support this fantastic community.

Again, thank you all for taking the time to look through my ad.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.