JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I decided that I'd rather play with adding crap to my Glock 32 rather than have multiple Glocks. So I've decided to off my recently acquired 2nd Gen Glock 19. It is in very nice shape for its age. Doesn't have any notable exterior wear on the slide. Has a small ding in the texture on the front of the grip about the diameter of a pencil lead. Standard dot sights. I have stripped the gun all the way down and inspected all the parts. They are all in good condition. I have no photos at the moment, but its a Glock. 2nd Gen. No finger grooves, no rail. Has one 15 round mag. No box or paperwork.

No trades at the moment. $450 o.b.o. I'll go $425 if someone picks it up in Bend and I don't have to drive for a meeting...

I'm open to trades as well. But cash is still king. I have extras I can add into the deal as well. Extra mags as well as ammo...

Might consider a trade for a Marlin 336 ftf and some cash...

$425 ftf. Not really wanting to ship right now...

I'd really like to find a new Marlin 336BL (big loop with laminate stock) to trade for. I have more mags and ammo I can add for the right deal...

Price dropped to $415 with two mags. A few more mags and lots of ammunition available to the buyer at additional cost.

Price dropped to $400 if I don't have to travel farther than Bend, Redmond, Sisters, or LaPine...

How about a swap for a Pedersoli/Navy Arms rolling block carbine? It is in very good shape overall, .45-70 with an octagon to round barrel and nice wood.

You could drop the gun off at Lost Creek Armory in Bend, he would handle it for me from there, and he can have the rolling block there as well.

Nice offer, but Tom at Lost Creek has the Marlin I want in stock, so I'm hoping someone will buy my Glock so I can go get it. $400 local for a Glock with two mags is a good deal...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.