JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

I have a Gen 3 Glock 19 in 9mm I need to offload in the next 2 days for some bills that sprang up. Bought it from the Cabela's Gun Library. It was previously owned, but un-fired. Comes with Glock-branded Pistol & Mag Holster, cleaning tool, 2-15 round mags, Crimson Trace grip & Glock-Box. (laser isn't even sighted in)

I popped a frame plug in it and have put exactly 163 rounds down-range, 100 of which were Werther's 115gr. FMJ's (remainder shown in pics), and 63 Federal FMJ's.

Comes with everything you see in the first photo, including a new 25-round box of Hornady Zombie-Max! Ammo (the exclamation point is Hornady's way of saying they're serious about zombie killing)

$650 for all. Part-trades for a sub-compact 9mm, but the deal will have to require cash on your end. See if you have something in the safe you don't carry any longer. (pf9, cm9, lc9, etc)

UPDATE: Still preferring cash, but I'm opening up to trade offers for other semi's, in 9mm or .45

Now for the pics!

glock19packageammo.jpg

glock19leftsideframe.jpg

glock19withlaseron.jpg

glock19sights.jpg

glock19slideopenwithmags.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.