JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From what I've heard/seen (but don't take my word for it) gen 1-4 barrels also work on Gen 5 and 19x. I'll find out soon enough.

and free shipping!

Combat Armory barrel Fits Glock 19 New 9mm Match Grade Barrel threaded
Not sure if the thread protector is included so I ordered one... also on sale for $7.

B5194C17-9E2D-40AE-964F-04A915EB5619.png 42C8D5CE-AA2E-41EE-878B-E475B0460202.png

UPDATE: there was some concern about ship time, but mine was at my door in 3 days.

Last Edited:
I ordered one along with the ODG G19 lower last week. Got a tracking number the next day but has been stuck "waiting for acceptance" for 5 days. Sent an email as to why that might be. Hope it's good. Looks like a great deal though. The thread protectors were OOS when I ordered :(

*edit for auto-correct incompetency*

Last Edited:
My supressor is still months away so I got time... as long as they don't take forever I can wait a while. The factory barrel in my 19x is very accurate... I'll only be using the other for suppressed and cast lead anyway.

I preferred on along with the ODG G19 lower last week. Got a tracking number the next day but has been stuck "waiting for acceptance" for 5 days. Sent an email as to why that might be. Hope it's good. Looks like a great deal though. The thread protectors were OOS when I ordered :(
The lower is an NFA item and the weekend probably slowed it a little, but please let us know when you get an actual status update so we know what to expect.

The lower is an NFA item and the weekend probably slowed it a little, but please let us know when you get an actual status update so we know what to expect.

The tracking updated and it will be at my FFL on Thursday at some point. Will pick it up Friday. I only got one tracking number so hopefully they packed the barrel with the lower.

Just n FYI, combat armory just put out a 20% off coupon on everything, including the few firearms they have. Spring20 is the code.

The reason you have tracking numbers but no shipping data is the merchant is creating the labels and making the items available for pick up. Once the carrier picks it up, it shows online.

This is just in general.

I wish the full size 17/22 got some love from this!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top