JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling some guns and all the accessories I have for them. 4 firearms, 1 caliber exchange kit (Sig P250 Full-Size .45 ACP) for sale, all used, all in very good to excellent condition. All guns cleaned between range sessions and well taken care of. All guns have demonstrated excellent performance.

4 guns, P250 Kit.jpg

Would STRONGLY prefer to sell associated accessories with their respective firearms, when applicable. I can work with you on price if you take all the accessories listed with firearm. (Holster's useless if I don't have the gun.)

Face-to-face for firearm sales. Must show current, valid OR drivers license and Concealed Handgun License. Signed Bill of Sale required for firearm purchase. SW Portland/Beaverton area. Reply to thread or shoot me a private message if you're interested in anything.

Link to ad for accessories: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...45-x-change-kit-and-more.197974/#post-1274256

Thanks for looking!

Prices include accessories

Glock 19 Gen 3 — $750
Gun plus (4) 15-round factory mags, several holsters, almost 60 rounds of Hornady 9mm hollow points, etc. Everything you need!

Glock Left.jpg

Ruger LCP — $465
Gun plus (3) 6-round factory mags, plus tons of accessories AND 50 rounds of target ammo! Extractor broke last year, called Ruger, shipped the gun to them, they sent it right back with an entirely new slide assembly. Flawless since then.

LCP Left.jpg

Sig P250 9mm Compact — $400
Gun plus (3) 15-round factory mags, 2 holsters

250C Left.jpg

Sig Mosquito — $350
Gun plus (2) 10-round factory mags, plus Sig Sauer light/laser

Mosquito Left.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.