JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found some 80% poly80 sc frames for cheap and thought I might buy one or two but I don't own any 26/27 slides. I thought I could try it out with a G19 length slide.
Does PSA make the dagger slides in 26 Sub compact yet ?
Does anyone make a reasonable priced g26 clone slide kit ? . just a plain-Jane complete 26 slide, black color, that not all wildly milled-out with holes ?

Does PSA make the dagger slides in 26 Sub compact yet ?
Does anyone make a reasonable priced g26 clone slide kit ? . just a plain-Jane complete 26 slide, black color, that not all wildly milled-out with holes ?

I have two poly80 subcompact (G26) size 80% frames on the way. Is it fair to assume that Gen 4 subcompact slides will fit and function on the Poly80 frames?

Last Edited:
G19 slide on a G26 works just fine, as does the G26 slide on a G19 frame. For something wild and crazy do a G17 slide with a G19L barrel on the G26 frame! The locking block is the culprit to barrel swaps not the slide. Only other 'gotcha' would be the ejector or ammo to drive the slide mass. Also note: P80 un-moded frames like Gen 3 slides.

Things to watch out for: height of slide release spring, spring channel milled correctly, and of course the rear rail insert not aligning with the 'correctly' drilled pin holes in the frame.

Last Edited:
I have two poly80 subcompact (G26) size 80% frames on the way. Is it fair to assume that Gen 4 subcompact slides will fit and function on the Poly80 frames?
Yes p80 are gen 3/4. You're good to go. I just saw complete Patmos Judah g26 slides on sale yesterday for $150 fully assembled with barrel and sights installed.

Yup! On the SC frame they will.
G19 slide on a G26 works just fine, as does the G26 slide on a G19 frame. For something wild and crazy do a G17 slide with a G19L barrel on the G26 frame! The locking block is the culprit to barrel swaps not the slide. Only other 'gotcha' would be the ejector or ammo to drive the slide mass. Also note: P80 un-moded frames like Gen 3 slides.
The SC frame spring channel is wider and will hold gen 4 springs while the G19/G23 frame channels are only wide enough for Gen3 springs. The G26/G27 Gen3/Gen4's use a Gen4 spring.

So gen4 springs will run on SC frames, but not the other way around. You would have to modify the G26/G27 slides to a single gen3 spring in order to run them on a poly80 940C frames.

As noted above G19's run perfectly on an SC frame (dust cover highly recommended) but... I would still recommend at least a mag finger extension with a G27 or G19 on the SC. Not "required", obviously, but the G27 and G19's on an SC are pretty snappy and follow-up shots can be pretty slow without that additional finger action goin on. A G26 it's much more optional, IMHO.

Last Edited:
Yes p80 are gen 3/4. You're good to go. I just saw complete Patmos Judah g26 slides on sale yesterday for $150 fully assembled with barrel and sights installed.
link? nevermind found it.

Yes p80 are gen 3/4. You're good to go.
Not exactly. P80 are gen3 compatible... although some will take a Gen4 if the gen 3 already incorporates the gen4 double recoil spring. Like G26/G27's use a "gen4" type spring, so the SC frame is made to accomodate the larger "gen3" model slide, but they are not universally gen 3/4.

link? nevermind found it.

Yeah. That's that same one we were talking about earlier that I ordered for gits n' shiggles.

Haven't fired it yet, but... it's certainly "cheap". Sights are utterly worthless (plain black "plastic'" plastic with no indexing whatsoever) and slide imperfections. The rails are fine and passes operation testing, but the finish is worse than most any "blemished" anything I've ever bought.

It's just supposed to go pew though... right? ;)

Last Edited:
Not exactly. P80 are gen3 compatible... although some will take a Gen4 if the gen 3 already incorporates the gen4 double recoil spring. Like G26/G27's use a "gen4" type spring, so the SC frame is made to accomodate the larger "gen3" model slide, but they are not universally gen 3/4.
You're right, thank you for clarifying that.

Yea. I live in Oregon too and I ain't got no time for that. Only 10 round mags I own are for a few of my bolt guns.

D96DB697-863B-4718-A698-D7B5D4D56037.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads