JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trying to figure out all the bashing on the SD9VE...mainly from the Glock fanboys...but here's my observations after today..

1) 150rds (last 30 were rapid mag dumps to see what would happen...) through the Glock 19 - NO FTF or FTE. I have tried to love Glocks but I just don't. The grip angle continues to be the main point of suck on these pistols but I can shoot it accurately for the most part.

2) 150rds (last 30 were rapid mag dumps to see what would happen...) though a new SD9VE...NO FTF or FTF. I shot better with this pistol because it points more naturally than the Glock, It is simply more comfortable to me. I was also slightly more accurate but only marginally so.

3) The SD9VE was $319 and the G19 Gen 3 was $500. Both have 2 mags. The triggers are almost identicle and both are simply "OK". If you think a Glock trigger is perfect you have never shot a pistol with a truly excellent trigger. Simple fact. I ordered the Apex Trigger and Spring set for the SD9VE so I am into the pistol about $400 total. Add in 3 more mags for $100 and I have pistol that looks better (for the most part - I like the matte finish on the Glock polymer much better) , has a better trigger, is more comfortable, and has more mags.

4) Why the hate?

5) I have a feeling most detractors have never shot the SD9VE, owned one, or even held one...but they read a lot on the interwebs and regurgitate it as the Gospel.

6) I like the SD9VE a lot. Pissing off the Glock Kool-Aid Brigade is an extra bonus! :D

But can it do this?

Just sayin. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews