Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 19 Gen2

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by techieguy, Jun 4, 2013.

1. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

I recently picked up a Glock 19 Gen 2 and would like to trade it for a S&W MP9. Pistol is in fablous shape (2nd owner) but I just don't care for the the large grips of the Gen 2 Glocks. I have two factory 15 round mags, one KCI 15 round mag and two Glock 10 round mags for a total of 5 mags. Pistol has its orignal box and paper work and mag loader. I have a Lone Wolf SS barrel that would be included in the trade once I get it back from Lone Wolf (it was not shooting to POA...) I'm not a Glock expert so I don't know if all Gen 2 Glocks have the plastic sights...but this one does ( I just replace the front sight with a metal fiber optic front sight $39.99) This pistol looks like its spent a lot of time in its' box and the wear marks really only look to be on one side of the slide.

8953467171_4dcd284c8f_z.jpg

Shown with Lone Wolf barrel installed.

I would like to trade for a S&W M&P9 with at least to mags in good to great condition. I don't care if the frame of the S&W if black or FDE... but I would like it to be without the magazine safety and manual safety. I would also listen to a trade of a heavy barreled Rifle in 308 or 223 (Savage model 10 or Remington 700 (SPS...PSS would be wonderfull but unrealistic without cash on my side)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
    Pepiot and (deleted member) like this.
  2. techieguy

bump.

3. techieguy

last bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.