JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$480
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 19 Gen 5 I have Only test fired one magazine through this gun it is in mint condition. Comes with two new 10 round magazines. No I don't have the 15rd magazines. I was going to move to California and sold them and bought 2 new 10rd magazines. Didn't end up making the move. Comes with case and speed loader and back straps. I prefer Tigard pawn 4 more to do the ffl transfer. No I will not pay your ffl fee.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Glock 19 Gen 5 I have Only test fired one magazine through this gun it is in mint condition. Comes with two new 10 round magazines. No I don't have the 15rd magazines. I was going to move to California and sold them and bought 2 new 10rd magazines. Didn't end up making the move. Comes with case and speed loader and back straps. I prefer Tigard pawn 4 more to do the ffl transfer. No I will not pay your ffl fee.
Would you consider trading for a 1911?

9B42D2BB-C448-4166-914D-5C14E0AE6F82.jpeg A55810D8-053E-4586-8F4B-788595A91DD2.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.