JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Sub-500 round count Gen 5 MOS Glock 19. I do have Ameriglo 2XL suppressor height sights on it for use with an RMR. No RMR will be included. Bought it to learn micro red dots and I'm just a better shot with irons. Maybe one day I'll try it again but for now I'd rather just have a Sig.

Not looking for any of the X or Legion series race guns for the P320's, prefer a compact. Otherwise will trade towards a P228/P229 without a rail like an M11-A1 or a German P228 if you have one. 9mm only.

I'm in Seattle and do business in the Seattle metro area. There is an FFL in Lynnwood that I prefer to use who can move things expediently. I will not travel outside of King or Snohomish county.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.