JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Renton
State
Washington
Zip Code
New never fired Glock 19 gen 4 for sale/ trade.
Will come with the following(s) depending on trades.
-10 Glock OEM Mags
-(3) +3 Taran Base Pads
-(3) +5 Taran base pads
-(1) Falkor +5 base pad
-Trijicon HDR night sights (Blacked rear and Orange front)
-Agency Magwell
-Agency trigger
Looking to trade for a Glock 34 Gen 4 or 5, Glock 19x, Glock 45 MOS, or whatever other gun stuff you have. I can add cash as well if trade is nice. Asking $1000obo for the lot.

20210202_002508.jpg 20210205_222433.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi,

would you be interested in a trade for a new Gen 3 P80 PF9 with custom UpperSlide assembly to include upgraded barrel and RMR cut out with block off plate. OD Green slide black frame. The frame was purchased serialized ready to add upper from the factory. This was not a complete build kit that's been in recent controversy w/ ATF, etc. Which I have plenty of opinions about for another time!

Can send pics if interested.

regards,
Nick

Hi,

would you be interested in a trade for a new Gen 3 P80 PF9 with custom UpperSlide assembly to include upgraded barrel and RMR cut out with block off plate. OD Green slide black frame. The frame was purchased serialized ready to add upper from the factory. This was not a complete build kit that's been in recent controversy w/ ATF, etc. Which I have plenty of opinions about for another time!

Can send pics if interested.

regards,
Nick
No I'm trying to get away from the 19 grip frame. Don't want another 19 grip frame.

Custom Glock 22 gen 5 ex law enforcment/gifted buy family member who bailiffed at booze superior court house""""------------》》》》》》Comes with trijicon 5 year warranty standard green night sights VERY ACCURATE WITH THESE SIGHTS. Mag holster, 3 LOADED standard 15 round and mags, 2 not in pic, 1 LOADED standard 22 round extended glock mag, 67 rounds total all critacal hornady defense empty metal jackets with lead covering. sights are trijicon green night sights. original glock box included THIS GUN IS MY EVERY DAY CARRY,hunting,etc. and has seen its piece of action and proven it's full potential to me SO ITS BROKEN IN BUT ALSO MINT MINT MINT beautiful NEW CONDITION and yes my baby , cleaned after every 200 rounds fired and when bored lol. Ps this baby got me my first whitetail 3point buck from 65 yards out of a ground blind,table and sandbag rest lol 40. Rocks!!!!

View attachment 836728

20210316_154618.jpg 20210316_154814.jpg

Custom Glock 22 gen 5 ex law enforcment/gifted buy family member who bailiffed at booze superior court house""""------------》》》》》》Comes with trijicon 5 year warranty standard green night sights VERY ACCURATE WITH THESE SIGHTS. Mag holster, 3 LOADED standard 15 round and mags, 2 not in pic, 1 LOADED standard 22 round extended glock mag, 67 rounds total all critacal hornady defense empty metal jackets with lead covering. sights are trijicon green night sights. original glock box included THIS GUN IS MY EVERY DAY CARRY,hunting,etc. and has seen its piece of action and proven it's full potential to me SO ITS BROKEN IN BUT ALSO MINT MINT MINT beautiful NEW CONDITION and yes my baby , cleaned after every 200 rounds fired and when bored lol. Ps this baby got me my first whitetail 3point buck from 65 yards out of a ground blind,table and sandbag rest lol 40. Rocks!!!!

View attachment 836728

View attachment 844320 View attachment 844321
Thanks for the offer but I'll pass.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.