JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a Glock 19 gen 4 summer edition I believe it was called. Gun comes with Glock factory night sites , front cut outs. Gun comes with 3 magazines
No trades image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have called you multiple times texted you many many times you said you wanted to sell this gun
You called me and we discussed it , you sugested coming here for the transaction And then Poof you stopped , zero contact
If you don't really want to sell this gun take down your ad
so I called you today and you hung up that's very professional

Last Edited:
I have called you multiple times texted you many many times you said you wanted to sell this gun
You called me and we discussed it , you sugested coming here for the transaction And then Poof you stopped , zero contact
Unfortunately if your not able/willing to travel to money market pawn I doubt this deal will happen.
Look at his feedback...nuff said

Look at the sellers feedback. They have a track record of never responding. i think they just put stuff up for a supposed sale and nver actually sell anything. Very peculiar situation

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.