JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_3463.JPG IMG_3464.JPG IMG_3465.JPG IMG_3468.JPG $375 OBO. Selling my spare 19. Pretty good condition just the standard wear on barrel, etc. I am the second owner, bought it from my cousin. I don't think she shot it much, I would guess less than 1000 with the about 400 I put through it. I would like to disclose that on my last time out shooting I had 3 stove pipes using Freedom Munitions reman ammo. I would like to think it is the cheap ammo, but the gun does have the early 336 numbered ejector. So for peace of mind I would recommend updating that, around $15 part. It does have the older frying pan type finish (my opinion a nicer finish). Not really looking for trades unless you have a prelock 617 4in Smith or maybe a sp101 .22.

Would be interested in trading towards stainless .357 revolvers gp100, sp101, 686, 66, 642 etc. And is still available if the add is still up.

Sale didn't work out. A couple people said they would take it, so for convience whoever is willing to meet in Woodburn will get it. If you have a CHL you'll get preference as the bgc's go faster. $375 comes with box, 3 mags and I'll throw in one of two holsters of your choosing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.