JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well well well. I do not want to do this, but with some things i'd rather obtain and a different scenery on the horizon, im looking to talk about this one of a kind beauty! I spent time and money putting this together and couldn't be more satiafied with the result.

Glock 19 Gen 4
Custom Stipple (nw polymer works)
Custome Cerakote (R&J Coatings LLC)
Zev Tech Fulcrum trigger (set to 3lbs or so maybe lighter)
Zev Tech Honeycomb slide (FDE)
Zev tech internals on the upper as well
13lb recoil spring with zev guide rod
Silencer Co. Threaded barrel
Trijicon Suppressor Sights
Trijicon RM01 (with box)
4 mags (two have +3 hyve extensions)
Backstraps and original box with paperwork
(Holster is not included)

I am in no NEED to sell, so don't come at me with a BS discussion. I just have something in mind I'd rather have in my possesion and this helps me get that.

This build was over $2,500; so dont BS me. My price to sell is $1900, if you are serious we can talk more. If you have any questions, just ask.

Trades:
Noveske Infidel (with certificate)
EMP4 +cash
Sig 320x5 +cash
Sig 1911 TACOPS
Sig 1911 Fastback Emperor Scorpion Carry

FB_IMG_1486441509865.jpg 20170203_160353.jpg 20170120_200529.jpg FB_IMG_1486356355600.jpg

Last Edited:
Was going to p.m. you but wasn't sure if you would read it is there anyway that you would sell anything off the Glock separate I know you may not want to sell parts separate but I thought I would just ask

Out of respect and courtesy, I read all messages and respond! Thank you for asking, but you are correct, I would rather not sell parts seperate.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.