JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ATEi Roland Special build on a Glock 19 Gen 4. It is unfired. It comes complete as it did from Glock as a normal Gen 4 pistol and with the following:

ATEi Roland Special slide work
Trijicon RMR fitted to this exact slide (both were sent to ATEi with documentation for the entire build)
Surefire X300U
KKM match barrel and comp
Professional stipple job
Suppressor sights
Freya magwell
Vickers mag release
Glock '-' connector
Extended slidelock

All boxes and paperwork included for the parts to build the gun. Glock factory barrel, (3) mags etc all there. i am sure I am forgetting something. Even the stock sights are there. Every piece, box, sticker etc. RMR box, Surefire box, all there.

I also have two holsters for this. A Raven Concealment holster and a Safariland 6354do. It is in multicam cordura wrap. Save yourself the wait from ATEi if this is something you were planning on doing. ATEi is charging $2300 for this WITHOUT the gun.

I will sell the pistol minus the holsters for $2500. I will include both holsters for $2750 even. I paid $179 alone for the RCS one. I have receipts exceeding $3300 for this package.

I will not sell the holsters before the gun sells.

WILL NOT PART OUT

SOLD

No trades EXCEPT for a complete Mk12 Mod 1 clone perfect build with optics. That's it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top