JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*The "<300 rounds" in the title is referencing how many rounds have been through the gun, there is no ammo including I'm this deal. Also

Hello, I have a Gen 4 Glock 19 (9mm) for sale that is in excellent condition. I bought it last year sometime, and have fired less than 300 rounds through it. It has functioned perfectly in every way, as you'd expect from a Glock. And that's with different brands and grain-loads of ammo.

Included with it is the following:
-three 15 round factory magazines
-one 31 round factory magazine
-new Ameriglo rear sight
-three digit combo lock box with cable
-original storage box with test-fired casings from Glock
-4 optional backstraps
-thigh tactical holster
-alien gear holster designed to for addition of crimson trace laser
-inexpensive thin kydex IWB holster

If you're interested in a threaded barrel, I have one for this gun from SilencerCo to sell as well, for and additional $150.

I can meet at an FFL of your choice as long as it's not too far away - I'm in inner SE Portland. The cost of the transfer and the background check would be yours to pay.

Price for all this is $500. I'm seeing the best deals on these new for around $560, and the accessories included here are worth about $170.

Price is firm, as I think it's very fair, and I am not interested in trades of any kind.

IMG_0137.JPG IMG_0138.JPG IMG_0139.JPG IMG_0140.JPG IMG_0141.JPG IMG_0142.JPG IMG_0143.JPG IMG_0144.JPG IMG_0145.JPG ,

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.