JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,

I have a 4th Gen Glock 19, would like to trade for a Glock 17 4th Gen of similar condition. I may consider a 3rd Gen. I am the first owner of my 19, have about 600 rounds down the barrel and it currently has Tru-Glo TFO night sights on it. Other than that it is COMPLETELY stock. I would like a Glock 17 in similar condition, wear and tear is okay since it'll be a carry gun, but it MUST have night sights (prefer Trijicon) and MUST be as close to stock as possible. I'm not a huge fan of light triggers or extended slide releases, etc, I find the stock gun works best for me. If you're looking to size down a little bit give me a shout, I'm in Portland and can meet around the metro area.

If you're serious, I can text/email pictures, but it's a stock Glock with night sights.

Would you consider cash/other trades? I have a XDsc .40 + cash.

Appreciate the offer but I'm looking to stay with a Glock 9.

For everybody else, I have a box of Winchester Ranger Bonded 147gr 9mm JHPs I can throw in with my 19 for a trade for a 17 to sweeten the deal if you're interested. Great JHPs, cycle and function flawlessly in my 19 as well as perform great. I'm still looking guys!

Dinged, I just posted what you are looking for (posted this afternoon). I also am looking for what you have. Even though my post list the LWD S/S Guide Rod Assembly and 3.5 lb connector, I do have the factory items. The night sights are Trijicons on my G17 Gen-4.

Will PM you when I figure this out.

Subman681

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top