JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$435
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Selling a Glock 19 gen 4 fde
Asking 435 gun comes with Glock night sites 3 magazines back straps
Gun has about 500 rounds though it
Left side of frame has been sanded down
Would trade for a nice 20 gauge shotgun and some cash or would trade for a Glock 43 or a nice Glock 21 open to offer thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would be interested ....but I'm a Washington buyer not sure how the transfer works state to state

I would take it at 435 and pay the transfer if you are willing to meet in Vancouver

Which side of Portland are you on if you're in Gresham we can meet at Tropics iOrchards off of fourth plain ...If you're coming up by five there is one on 99E… I will have to set an appointment it would probably have to be tomorrow evening I'm sure everything is close tonight early evening would be best I work in Portland but I'll probably get off early tomorrow what would you think something around 5 o'clock? Let me know where you're coming from and I can send you an address

It depends if I get off earlier I might be able to meet at four or 430 it's really hard to say on a holiday week Friday when I get off

Let me know if tonight still works for you and I will make an appointment .... I wish it was like the old days and we didn't have to do this transfer stuff ... much easier .... let me know and I will send you the address

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.