JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went in to NW Armory today to look at Sig P226's. Happened to see them just putting a Glock 19 Gen 4 in the case that had just come in. I couldn't believe it...i have been looking for weeks. I bought it before they could get it in the case. I ended up picking a P226 Elite Scorpion (w/ Threaded Barrel) as well. As excited as I am about the P226, the Glock feels like a better score given the unobtanium factor right now.

I am torn on the Scorpion. I LOVE the P226 but what do you guys think of the FDE look with the G10 grips? Too much? Have so many "black" handguns that I wanted something different.

8430638423_b07d3af275_o.jpg

Love sigs, they are super tough guns. i have a p220 that i have put at least five thousand rounds through and it shoots just like it did the day i bought it. Not a big fan of the external extractors on the new ones though. Not for any other reason than aesthetics, I don't really like the way they look.

I like the Sig, color and all.

I don't think it is just Glocks. I can't find a Colt Gold Cup, or Mustang. Tell me where to get a Springfield XDs, or a KelTec PMR30, or KSG. Anything with more than a casual demand is hard to come by.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top